In order to continue making progress toward your goals, it’s important to stay motivated, challenged, and coached along the way. I specialize in creating custom training programs for clients who are looking for the extra edge and guidance. They want to feel better, perform as efficiently as possible, and remain injury-free. I love working closely with long-distance hikers, runners, and snowboarders, as well as the client who wants to focus on being all-around healthy and in shape.
Here’s how it works:
- We meet and talk about your goals, strengths, weaknesses, timeline, etc. In-person is best but online (Google Hangout) works for distance and live training sessions as well.
- We figure out what style of programming is necessary to best support you along the way whether it’s a single plan to add variety to your current training regimen, or weekly/monthly progressions.
- Execution and regular communication is key to success. We set intervals to stay in close contact so we can make any necessary changes.
Here’s what included:
- Initial assessments include functional movement, mobility, balance, endurance, and strength which are vital to tracking progress and creating effective programs.
- A custom training program designed specifically for your season, sport, health goal. This may be a single workout to shock things up or periodized training for the entire season or off-season.
- I specialize in programming strength, mobility, and recovery programs so bodyweight strength, foam rolling, stretching, breathing, and recovery principles are primarily focused on offset the endurance training and to promote optimal adaptation and healing from training.
- Regular communication from a distance (phone, email, live chat) or in-person to stay current on your progress, what’s working and what’s not working.
Here’s how to get started:
- Contact Tyler to set-up the first free consultation to see if we are a good fit.
- We will discuss goals, timeline, what you’re looking to get out of the program, schedule, and frequency.