Anatomy Workshops for Yoga Teacher Training courses at both 200-hr and 300-hr level.
If you’re hosting a Yoga Teacher Training and you’re in need of an anatomy instructor, I am happy to discuss how to create a custom anatomy workshop portion for your demographic of future teachers! Contact Tyler for more details, 503-329-5274, [email protected]
December 8-9, 2018. Epidavros Center for Wellbeing: 200-hr yoga teacher training. 10 hours of basic anatomy designed to lay the foundation for the yoga practitioner to be competent in understanding:
- naming and locating the major bones, joints, and muscles
- understanding agonist, antagonist, and synergist muscle relationships with yoga asana
- understanding isometric, eccentric, and concentric muscle contraction during yoga asana
- learning the basics of how the nervous system and breath are in relationship
- learning about common injuries and conditions
Learn more about joining the 200-hr training in full or take individual weekend courses such as this one by visiting Epidavros here.
TBA, 2019. Epidavros Center for Wellbeing: 300-hr yoga teacher training. 10 hours of detailed anatomy instruction designed to elaborate more in-depth anatomical knowledge for the yoga practitioner to be competent in understanding:
- Functional anatomy and yoga asana
- Client assessment and correcting imbalances with yoga asana
- The science of fascia and fascial patterns
- The link between structure, movement, and energy
Learn more about joining the 300-hr training in full or take individual weekend courses such as this one by visiting Epidavros here.